On behalf of our dynamic, young and fast-growing team we are currently recruiting an independent and motivated intern that assists in gauging and conducing the company’s success. Creativity, critical judgments, humour, strong determination and ambition, flat hierarchies, socialness and collegiality have huge priority for us.
Alongside an excellent supervision from our highly dedicated Manager, we offer you a reasonable and fair remuneration of €250, at our office in Amsterdam. We are seeking an intern for a time period of 6 months.
• You are currently enrolled for either business or communication-related study program
• You are an ambitious, cooperative, creative, independent and diligent person
• You have outstanding organisational skills
• Analytical and innovative thinking is no alien to your nature
• Enthusiasm and strong commitment are your major character traits
• You are either fluent in French or German
• You possess excellent English skills (both orally and written), and preferably you hold also average Dutch skills
• If possible, but not mandatory, you have first experience in Sales & Marketing
• Creation of Market analyses and competitive analyses in order to achieve international maximum acquisition of gain
• Assistance with the implementation of the market analyses’ results for international market expansion
• Formulation of either a marketing plan or business plan
• Account management and customer support of clientele
• Active contribution and reporting about latest proceedings on the market
Microbiome is a spin-off company of the VU medical centre in Amsterdam and is active in the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of innovative molecular microbiological techniques, tools, systems, kits and characterizations. Since the establishment of Microbiome in 2005, our company already established her name at several multinational companies, for example Philips, Roche, bioMérieux, Golgate-Palmolive. Microbiome is a fast-growing company and has been named as one of 25 fastest growing companies within the Netherlands in the last 2 years.
The company has reached pioneer status with its STD home test, transforming doctor’s appointments into bygone times and offering the possibility to safely and easily test at home. This STD home test detects the three most common STD’s - chlamydia, gonorrhoea and trichomoniasis.
Only applications in English or Dutch will be considered and processed!
Drs. C. van der Meulen MBA
3992 BE Houten